The TGV AIR Package: three services in one
TGV+ Plane+ Shuttle. TGV AIR and Corsair have teamed up to offer you more destinations and cities of departure inside France. With the tgvair package you can make a single purchase for your entire international trip, offering you a TGV rail ticket, shuttle bus service to the airport and a Corsair flight.
This makes it simpler and more practical for travellers: one single point of contact, one single booking, one single ticket and one single fare. Direct access to all our destinations from the centre of 18 French cities brings you a wider choice of departure cities. And if your train or flight is delayed, Corsair and SNCF undertake to put you on the next available departure free of charge, covering overnight accommodation expenses if necessary.
How does it work?
- You make your booking as usual (airport desk, call centre, our website www.corsair.com or your travel agency).
- The booking is made for your entire trip.
- You must then print out your booking confirmation, to show upon arrival at the station..
Departures from a provincial city
- Show your booking confirmation at the tgvair desk in the station from 24h to departure until 30 minutes before the departure time of the train at the latest, so that you can be issued with your train ticket and shuttle bus transfer ticket.
- The TGV arrives at Massy-TGV station; you remain responsible for your luggage.
- A Corsair shuttle bus will be waiting for you outside Massy-TGV station to take you to the Paris Orly South terminal.
- Upon arrival at Orly, go to the check-in desk for your flight.
- The check-in agent will check in your luggage and give you your flight boarding card.
- Then you need only go to the boarding hall to take your flight..
Departing from abroad or French Overseas Territories
- At the airport, go to the Corsair check-in desk to get your boarding card and your shuttle bus transfer ticket.
- Upon leaving the aircraft, pick up your luggage and then take the Corsair shuttle bus from outside the Orly South terminal with your transfer ticket.
- Upon arrival at Massy station, go to the tgvair desk to receive your train ticket; remember to stamp it before boarding the train.
If your trip requires an overnight stay on site in Paris, Corsair informs you that the accommodation expenses will be your responsibility. The next day, introduce yourself to the recording of your flight open for 3 hours before departure or Massy station for your train. The tgvair shuttle between Orly and Massy is available for all your transfers.
|Découvrez la liste des villes desservies par TGV AIR
- Angers St Laud
- Avignon TGV
- Bordeaux St Jean
- Champagne TGV
- Le Mans
- Lorraine TGV
- Lyon Part-Dieu
- Marseille St Charles
- Massy TGV
- St Pierre des Corps (à 4 km de Tours)
- Valence TGV
TGV AIR shuttle schedule
Massy - Orly
Massy - Orly
Some practical advice
Preparing your luggage correctly
It is vital to observe the conditions for carrying luggage by train, especially the rules below:
- Your luggage must not measure more than 85 cm on one side.
- Each piece of luggage carried on the train must be identifiable as belonging to a passenger. It must be visibly tagged, bearing the surname and forename of the passenger.
- Passengers must be able to carry their own luggage unaided.
Corsair plus: you are entitled to the same luggage allowance as your flight.
Travelling with your pet
Pets are accepted on board the trains on certain conditions:
- They must be at least 4 months old.
- The weight of the animal and its container must not exceed 5 kilos.
- The animal must:
- either be put in a cage or closed basket, measuring no more than 45 cm X 30 cm X 25 cm.
- or remain on a leash and muzzled..
You will need to pay to carry your pet on board SNCF trains. You must be in possession of a ticket for your animal. You have the option of buying this ticket at the tgvair desk when you show your flight coupon. For more information on applicable rates, we suggest you contact SNCF directly.
For more information about carrying pets
Children aged under twelve not accompanied by an adult are not entitled to the tgvair package.
CORSAIR and SNCF do not take charge of children travelling alone on connections between airports and city stations. For more information about TgvAir and Corsair, contac us.