Un instant, nous traitons votre demande...
Everything you need to know on the excess luggage
The number of luggage carried for free varies according to your destination. Please click here to have more information on the hold allowance.
- If you exceed the permitted allowance weight, you will have to pay 10€ per additional kilos (Luggage maximum weight is 32 kg )
If you exceed the number of authorized luggages, you will have to pay extra money as follow :
|Services||Africa - Madagascar||Reunion island - Mayotte - Mauritius island - French West Indies - Canada|
|Any additionnal baggage||200€ normal fare 160€ up to 48 hours before flight||
100€ normal fare/ 75€ until 48h before departure of your flight
Benefit up to 25% discount, compared to the price charged at the airport, when you book on line or after buying your ticket from "Show my Booking" on our website , in Corsair travel agencies, in your usual travel agencies
Note: the permitted weight for excess baggage depends on which class you book for your flight
- 23 kg in Economy class
- 32 kg in Premium Grand Large class
- 32 kg in Business class
In you exceed this limit, you will have to pay the normal price per excess kilo at the airport.
- This service cannot be refunded and is non-transferable. It may, however, be modified in the event of a change of flight.
- The service is limited to 9 additional baggage items per passenger.
This service cannot be purchased under the following circumstances::
- for babies under 2 years old
- for transporting animals (in the cabin or in the hold)
- for transporting sports equipment, for which a special tariff applies
Over 50 million passengers have already trust us, why not you?