One moment, we are processing your request...
Online check-in available from 72 hours before your departure
Corsair offers you the possibility to check in remotely and thus save time at the airport
- Online, on the Corsair website and then print your boarding pass or,
- From your mobile and get your boarding pass directly on your mobile
From Orly to the West Indies, Abidjan, Reunion Island, Mauritius, United States and Montreal and from these cities or countries to Orly.
Be careful, it is necessary to distinguish these two recording modes.
- Online check-in is possible from a computer and allows you to receive the file allowing you to print the paper boarding pass.
- Checking in with the mobile phone also makes it possible to access the boarding pass via the phone's display.
And this from 72 hours to 2 hours before the departure of your flight.
This allows you to
- choose your favorite seat. When you check-in online, you will be given a free seat. If you wish to modify the seat you have been assigned, it will be charged at the normal rate.
- buy the following services:
- theme or special meals (if you do not want the standard meal included in your ticket)
- check-in and delivery of priority baggage with queue cutting at Orly on departure and arrival
- extra luggage or excess weight
- also check in your return flight if it is scheduled within 72 hours;
- a dedicated baggage drop-off counter for checking in your luggage on arrival at the airport;
- if you are travelling without checked baggage, you must have direct access to the departure lounge (printed boarding pass or mobile boarding pass required for security and police filters).
If you are travelling with luggage
We suggest that you drop off your baggage before the check-in deadline for your flight at the airport (identified line).
Please note that the procedures for passing security and immigration filters remain unchanged, you must present your access card either in A4 format or via your mobile phone screen.
Of course there are some restrictions related to particularities regarding the use of this service, namely:
- Unaccompanied children,
- People with reduced mobility, temporarily or permanently.
- Passengers travelling on Air Antilles.
- Passengers who have not completed an ESTA declaration (flights to United States)