Un instant, nous traitons votre demande...
The Premium Grand Large class offers you the maximum convenience, from the check-in and throughout your flight. From reduced waiting times, seats, dining through to entertainment – everything is done to help you relax and wholly enjoy your trip.
Classe Premium Grand Large,
Everything is done to help you relax and wholly enjoy your trip
Your privileges begin at the airport :
- A fast-track check-in without having to wait thanks to a dedicated line
- An increased baggage allowance in the hold and cabin
- A no-queue access no. 1 at Orly, Fort-de-France and Pointe-à-Pitre, which ensures
priority passage through the border and security controls, upon departure and
- Access to a private lounge in most of our airports
- Priority boarding onto the aircraft
- Priority delivery of the baggage upon the arrival of your flight
The service continues on-board :
- A USB port (which only allows for devices to be charged) and a power socket.
- Blankets and pillows
- A comfort bag – with branded care products – that includes ear plugs, masks,
socks, comb/brush, lip balm, spray, toothbrush and toothpaste and a "Do not
- A seat that suits you best – be it aisle or window – a choice that you will have made
when booking your ticket. You can reserve your seat directly online by simply
ticking that specific service.
- Your order can be taken and your duty free purchases delivered to your seat
- Seating in Premium Grand Large class :
With 26 to 36 seats depending on the type of aircraft, our Premium Grand Large class is Located on the upper deck of the Boeing 747 and to the front of the Airbus A330.
From september 3rd, 2017, our Premium Grand Large cabin is modified gradually with 12 seats on Airbus and 18 seats on Boeing.
Our seats are wide, ergonomic and comfortable, providing you with the well-being of your dreams. Embellished with a footrest, they recline to 126° and there is 117 cm of available space.
- Special attention has been paid to the quality of the lighting environment in the cabin. The two A330-300s are equipped with mood lighting, an innovative lighting system that enables different lighting ambiances to be set, simulating dusk or sunrise in accordance with the different stages of the flight.
Delicious and refined dining
- You can choose your meal when making your booking
- Corsair offers you champagne at your discretion.
- The menus are prepared by a renowned chef and served in porcelain dishes.
- You have a choice of dishes together with a selection of quality wines.
- An aperitif is offered, as well as a digestive.
- We offer a selection of Illy coffees, as well as teas and infusions from
Comptoir Français du Thé.
- You can, if you want order a special meal.
- The bar area remains available for the duration of the flight
A wide selection of entertainment
- The individual screens have excellent viewing quality that is optimised.
- National and local daily newspapers and magazines are available at each seat.
- On the touchscreen, you have access to many articles from the daily national newspapers, including Le Figaro, Libération, L’Equipe, as well as several television newscasts that are updated daily.
- The individual 25-cm touchscreens are intuitive and user-friendly, with a new exclusive entertainment system that consists of 28 French and international films, 16 games, as well as documentaries and numerous innovative services.
- Various music channels, radio partners and albums are available.
- Noise-cancelling headphones are provided with the screen, providing unbeatable quality.