One moment, we are processing your request...
Updated on September 24th 2020, 12h40 – Paris time
Since June 18th, 2020, Corsair has been gradually returning to the skies, and will continue to update its flight schedule in close cooperation with government regulations and health authorities.
Corsair currently operates from Orly, Terminal 4.
Updated Flight Schedule to the French West Indies and La Reunion island
Since June 18th, Corsair has gradually resumed its operations to and from overseas department. All flights are operated from Orly 4.
The flight schedule still depends on local authorities and passenger restrictions, with regards to the number of weekly flights allowed. Based on restrictions, Corsair may need to update our its flight schedule, and will continue to update the website with flight information and will contact you directly for any flight modification or cancellation.
Opening of Corsair Agency Desks: From Monday, June 15th, Corsair has the pleasure to welcome you back to our agencies in Guadeloupe, Martinique, and La Reunion.
Schedule to International Overseas flights
- Abidjan : from 8th July
WARNING: For any travel to or from the Ivory Coast, a Declaration of Travel by Air is mandatory. The request must be made at least 48 hours before departure on the site of the Ivorian Ministry of Transport. Click here to make your declaration
New (09/07/2020) : All passengers must have performed a PCR test within 72 hours to enter Ivory Coast.If the test could not be performed in metropolitan France before departure, it will be performed in a mandatory (and paid) way on arrival.
- Mauritius island : from November 1st
- Montreal : due to the current situation, Corsair will not resume its operation to and from Montreal until June 18th, 2021.
With regards to flights to and from the United States, Corsair has decided to suspend flight operations to Miami until further notice, based on restrictions related to COVID19. Corsair confirm its will to operate flight to and from New York, but given the current situation, the launch of this new destination is postponed until Spring 2021.
Customers affected by changes will be contacted in the next few days to discuss about options
Health & Safety protocol
We remind you that it is your sole responsibility to check the exigibility and validity of your documents. If you do not present a mandatory document, you will be refused boarding.
Health & Safety protocol for the overseas territories :
It is highly recommended for all passenger to take a sample of RT-PCR covid test , 72 hours before their flight. Without this test or if the results are positive, you won't be able to fly.
This test does not require any prescription. The test is not mandatory for children under 11 years old.
- Passengers who test positive for COVID-19 will not be permitted to fly.
Passengers who test negative for COVID-19:
- Are required to quarantine for 1 week (7 days) followed by another Swab test (RT-PCR). If the second test is still negative, quarantine will be over.
- Will go through a lighter process upon arrival at their destination airport
- If passengers do not present COVID-19 swab test results (RT-PCR test) at boarding, they will be subject to a mandatory 14-day quarantine upon arrival.
All passengers must
Health & Safety protocol for Metropolitan France destinations
All passengers must
Safety protocol to / from Abidjan:
From Paris to Abidjan, all passengers are invited to:
- Present a "Declaration de Déplacement par Avion" (mandatory). The request must be made at least 48 hours before the departure of the flight on the site of the Ivorian Ministry of Transport. Click here to make your delcaration
- New from 09/24/2020 : All passengers must have performed a PCR test 7 days before departure date from/to Ivory Coast. Only negative tests presented to our staff allow boarding.
- Visit our page dedicated to the current sanitary measures by clicking here
From Abidjan to Paris, all passengers are invited to:
Carry out, at the request of the Regional Health Agency, a free and rapid COVID 19 screening test. Go to the building l'Arche check-in 49 between 8 am and 6 pm, following the specific signs at the exit of the Orly 4 terminal.
Your flight has been cancelled
(until 31 october 2020)?
If you have booked your flight through an agency (Expedia, Justfly, GotoGate, Altour, etc), we ask that you please contact them directly for further assistance. They will be the only one’s able to help with your rebooking, flight voucher, or refund.
For all other tickets (nonrefundable or refundable) booked directly with Corsair, please complete the following form below:
Change of date or destination
Request a change of date or destination without any change fees for up to 1 year.
- If the new trip begins within 7 days before or after the original departure date to the same destination, the change will be free of modification fees and without any fare adjustment.
- If the new trip begins more than 7 days before or after the original departure date to the same or another destination, the change will be made without modification fees but with a fare adjustment (if necessary).
You may contact us directly at +33 173 323 025 or 1-800-283-2172 (US) or 1-844-515-5665 (CA)
Ask for a voucher that will be increased up to 15% of its original value
This credit voucher is valid for travel up to 31 December 2021. Please complete the form online: https://swap.corsair.fr. Should you be unable to use your credit voucher within 1 year, it can be refunded.
Ask for the refund of your ticket by filling this form: : https://moncompte.corsair.fr/claims
Due to the increased number of requests, processing time can be longer than normal. We ask for your patience as we process your request (minimum expected delay 6 weeks).
If you have received your credit voucher, and you have questions? click-here.
You have a flight and you no longer wish to travel?
(until october 31st 2020)?
Reschedule your flight at no additional fee
You can reschedule your flight at no additional fee (except in the case of difference in fare) for up to one year after your initial departure date:
You can use it by contacting us directly at +33 173 323 025 or 1-800-283-2172 (US) or 1-844-515-5665 (CA)
Request a credit voucher. This credit voucher is valid for travel up to 31 December 2021. Please complete the form online: https://swap.corsair.fr
You can request a refund based on the conditions of your ticket (Business, Premium, FLEX, SMART) by filling this form: https://moncompte.corsair.fr/Claims
Get in touch with us
Our call center continues to experience a high number of calls, rest assured we will reply as soon as possible.
Opening of Corsair Agency Desks:
From Monday, June 15th, Corsair has the pleasure to welcome you back to our agencies in Guadeloupe, Martinique, and La Reunion. In Paris, a dedicated sales counter is avalaible at ORLY 3 next to the check-in area.
For any changes to your reservation, you may contact us directly at +33 173 323 025 or 1-800-283-2172 (US) or 1-844-515-5665 (CA)
For all cancellation requests, please complete the following online form: Cancellation request form
For credit voucher requests, please complete the following online form : Credit voucher form