Un instant, nous traitons votre demande...
A public limited company with capital of 15,065,566Euros, RCS Créteil 328 621 586, SIRET (identification n°): 328 621 586 00051, APE (business code): 621 Z
Registered office: 2, avenue Charles Lindbergh 94636 Rungis Cedex France
Publication Director: Pascal de Izaguirre
* From France for any question connected with your reservation, you can contact us by calling: 01.53.89.28.14
To contact our After Journey Customer Service, call: 01.49.79.49.10 -> Choice 4 (From Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 6.00pm)
Internet FR SA
2-12, Chemin des Femmes
91886 Massy Cedex
Telephone: +33 1 64 53 12 12/p>
Validity of the offers
CORSAIR’s offers all have a validity deadline which you must check. CORSAIR points out that certain search engines sometimes continue to reference old pages of the site containing offers whose deadline has expired. Please disregard them.
No right of retraction and warning
- In accordance with the provisions of Article L 121-20-4 of the Consumer Code, you do not possess a right of retraction when you purchase flight tickets on our website.
- You state that you have been informed of CORSAIR’s right to suspend and/or temporarily or definitely modify its on-line services at any time because of technical or regulatory constraints without it incurring liability for this.
CORSAIR cannot be held liable for the accuracy of the information given by its partners.
Protecting privacy and personal data
When you make a reservation on our site, we collect personal information on you in compliance with the amended Act of 6 July 1978 on Data Protection.
In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act, you have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you by sending a letter to the company's Customer Relations Department at 1 Rue Charles Tellier, 60000 BEAUVAIS.
Data collected by the company:
When you make a reservation on our site, we ask you to complete the online forms, stating: your surname and first name, your date of birth, your postal address, your e-mail address, your telephone number, your nationality and passport number, your credit card number, and if necessary, your reservation preferences (methods of cancelling or modifying tickets, class, type of meal, seat, etc.) or concerning your journeys and interests (preferred destinations, reservation history, etc.).
Processing the data collected:
The data which is transmitted when you make your reservation is processed and used by the company in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
- The company reserves itself the right to use the data collected for the promotional, commercial, or information purposes in different mediums.
- They can also be used for internal surveys to improve the services offered, and to satisfy customer expectations.
- The company is obliged to transmit data on the flight, or passengers travelling from or to the United States to the American authorities because of tighter security measures.
- The data concerning you can also be used when processing data connected with specific events which occur during a flight such as : in-flight medical incidents (CRASDAB), passenger disboarding reports, in-flight incident reports (« Air Safety Report » – ASR), cabin incident reports, (« Cabin Safety Report » – CSR ).
- The company may also be legally obliged to disclose data during legal proceedings or judicial requisition by the competent authorities.
You can access partner sites which are not governed by these provisions by hypertext links on the site. You are asked to read the rules on the use and disclosure of data you might transmit to these sites.
A cookie is a compact piece of data (a small file of a maximum of 4 kilobytes), which is backed up on your disk by your computer. A cookie can only be read by the server, which supplied it to you. It does not enable you to be identified. Conversely, it records data on your computer’s browsing on our site (the pages you have consulted, the time and date of the consultation, your IP address, etc...). CORSAIR uses these cookies to match the information on our site with your preferences as visitor and customer. You can stop using cookies at any time by changing the corresponding parameter on your web browser. In this case, it contains certain data you have just supplied to us. You will therefore not have to complete all the forms we have offered you when you next visit.
You can configure your browser as follows to prevent cookies being backed up:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and beyond,
- 1. Select the "Tools" menu, then " Internet Options"
- 2. Click on the "Privacy" tab (or "Confidentiality")
- 3. At this stage select the options to suit you
- For Mozilla Firefox, select the "Tools" menu, then "Options", and click on the "Privacy" tab. Then click on the link "Delete specific cookies". At this stage select the options to suit you
- For Google Chrome,
- 1. Click on the icon representing a tool menu spanner, which is situated in the browser toolbar.
- 2. Select Settings.
- 3. Click Show advanced settings.
- 4. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on the Content settings button.
- 5. In the "Cookies" section, select the options to suit you
- For Opéra,
- 1. Select the "File" menu>"Preferences"
- 2. Privacy
- For Apple Safari, select Preferences from the Safari menu, then click on Security. Select Never if you do not wish to save cookies on your computer. The downside to this is that you may not be able to access certain websites. Select Always to accept and keep all cookies. Select "Accept only from the sites I visit" to block the storage of cookies from sites that you have not opened. Select this option to avoid advertisers on websites that you visit from storing their cookies on your computer. To view the cookies that you have accepted, click on "Manage cookies". You can then delete any you do not wish to keep.
All the data, text, information, images, photographs or any other content published on the site are protected under intellectual property law. Therefore, any reproduction, representation utilization or adaptation in any form whatsoever of all or part of the elements on the site without CORSAIR’s prior written agreement is an act of infringement sanctioned by the Intellectual Property Code. All the brands (commercial brands and logos) and any other distinctive sign which is displayed on the CORSAIR website are owned by CORSAIR and/or its partners. Consequently, any reproduction, representation utilization or adaptation of all or part of these distinctive signs in any form whatsoever is prohibited apart from with the prior written agreement of their holder.
You notably agree:
- that these General Sale and Transport Conditions have a contractual and binding nature,
- not to use the “CORSAIR” name or the “CORSAIR” trademark or the advertising material shown on the site for any purpose whatsoever without CORSAIR’s prior written agreement,
- not to reproduce, all or some of the information on our website for commercial reasons (flights, prices, etc), including on other online sites or services, using any method whatsoever (e.g.: using robots, spiders, or hypertext links).